Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- HR Operations – Preparing experience letters & other company communication letters.
- HRMS – Keeping all employee information up to date in the software & other records
- Employee Grievances – Conduct meetings (personally/open forum) with employees at regular intervals to get & address their concerns/issues, to get their opinions/feedback etc.
- Payroll – Provide monthly payroll information to accounts team for payroll processing.
- Identifies the critical success factors from an HR perspective and formulates the strategy
- Sets standards through benchmarking/best practices
- Ensures systems and processes support the Company strategy
- Facilitates the development of appropriate organization structures with clearly defined roles and responsibilities and manpower requirements
- Formulates policies related to people management, deployment and development to build a positive and performance-oriented culture in the Company
- Monitors the execution of well-planned induction program
- Identifies critical employee training needs across the Company, designs the annual training calendar, supervises its execution and monitors the effectiveness of training
- Determines the appropriate compensation philosophy and structure for the company using market trends and data, implements reward and recognition programs including decisions on bonuses and increments
- Directs and monitors the conduct of performance appraisal as per set schedules, provides technical guidance to appraisers, oversees proper documentation and timely decision making of related decisions
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programs.
- Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to delegate authority and responsibility.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Research, analyze and evaluate new service delivery methods and techniques
- Education: Any Graduation with MBA (HR)
- Experience: 4-7 Years
- Strong motivational skills and abilities, promoting a team-based approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude
Travel: 0-50% (can be adjusted)
Lifting: 0-50 lbs. (can be adjusted)
Other: Computer work for long periods of time
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION SHOULD NOT BE DEEMED ALL-INCLUSIVE. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS MAY BE ASSIGNED. AT ALL TIMES, EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO ADHERE TO COMPANY POLICIES AND COMPANY SOPS.
Qinecsa is an equal opportunity employer. Qinecsa evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status, or any other legally protected characteristic.